Inktank was created to serve the worldwide demand for consulting services and deployment support for Ceph. By freeing companies from restrictive, expensive, proprietary storage systems, Inktank is uniquely positioned to decrease storage costs and increase operational flexibility.
We have the technical talent, business experience and long-term vision to help you implement, optimize, and manage your infrastructure as your needs evolve. We are committed to helping you get the most value out of Ceph by leveraging our expertise, dedication, and enterprise-grade services and support.
We understand your storage needs are always evolving and we’re here to guide you along the way. We can help you build an infrastructure to meet the demands of today and tomorrow. Whether you need to set up backup storage, implement a cloud platform, or run big data analytics, Inktank is there to make sure you achieve your goals.
If you’re researching Ceph or seeking to expand your existing Ceph system, you can draw on Inktank’s experience. When you partner with Inktank, you can expect unparalleled service and support. You can choose from a wide range of services:
We will explain the architecture, functionality, best practices, and typical use cases. We’ll take you through code review, the technology road map and review your business goals.
Our team will conduct an in-depth, on-site assessment of your current storage environment to fully understand your architecture, application, and workload. Inktank engineers will customize a solution for your business needs.
Proof of Concept
The best way to determine whether Ceph is the right solution for you is to set up your own test cluster. With our configuration, benchmarking tools and services, we can guide you to the right solution for your particular application.
Reduce project risk by adding Ceph experts to your team. We will work with you to build the most reliable, secure, and robust storage system for your application. We can help you adapt your applications to fully leverage Ceph or extend the Ceph core to provide the features you need.
Through detailed measurements, we can tune the components in a production Ceph cluster to achieve the optimum configuration for your actual workload.
|What it is||What you get||How we deliver|
|Technical Overview I||Introduction to Ceph||A detailed overview of the Ceph Distributed Storage Service tailored to your high-level goals||
- Gather high-level goals
- 45 minutes tailored presentation
- 15 minutes Q&A
- Delivered by an Inktank sales engineer
|Technical Overview II||In-depth, tailored technical review of the Ceph architecture, code base, administration and performance||
- Comprehensive understanding of the Ceph technology
- High-level understanding about how Ceph can help you satisfy you storage infrastructure requirements
- Documentation tool-kit tailored to your requirements
- 1-5 interviews with key stakeholders
- Execute an online survey 1 week prior to session
- 8 hour technical deep dive
- Delivered by an Inktank engineer
|Diagnostic Assessment I||
- An assessment of your current state, your future goals and the transition needed to reach those goals
- A 2 week engagement
- A strong understanding of your current state
- Documented requirements based on multiple data points including existing and future use cases, budgets, team capabilities
- A documented roadmap with backup
- Questionnaires and interviews
- Review of architecture, development and strategic IT plans
- Review of current technologies and infrastructure documentation
- 1 onsite workshop
- Report and presentation completed and delivered by Ceph Professional Services team
|Diagnostic Assessment II||
- An assessment of your current state, your future goals and the transition needed to reach those goals supported by a business case and executive communication plan and presentation
- A 4-6 week engagement
- Diagnostic I plus:
- A comprehensive business plan for moving from “current” to future
- The supporting detailed “project plan”
- Comprehensive targeted “Executive presentation” talking points
- Diagnostic I plus:
- Involvement of the finance group in the process
- Up to 2 onsite workshops
- Comprehensive business plan
|Proof of Concept||
- A contained implementation of Ceph designed to validate the viability of Ceph as a platform for you to reach your goals
- A 2 week engagement
- Implementation support of Ceph on up to 10 servers
- Configuration support the system for you requirements
- Configuration support for testing tools
- A documentation tool-kit tailored to your POC
- Real world knowledge about Ceph
- 1 day onsite implementation, admin and testing training
- 2 days onsite implementation and testing support
- 7 business days direct access (phone and email) to an Inktank Engineer
- Recap discussion with Ceph team about your findings for validation
- A fully supported implementation process that includes project management, configuration support and tech support throughout the project.
- Timeframe based on scope
- A fully functional storage service based on your business requirements
- A documentation tool-kit tailored to your implementation
- Co-develop business requirements
- Develop project plan
- Onsite and remote support based on project plan
- Optimization of an existing Ceph installation based on your use cases and requirements.
- 1 week
- A documented cluster set-up for an optimized system
- Configuration support
- Technical support
- A tailored documentation tool-kit
- A pre-kickoff exploration call
- 1-2 days onsite support
- 3 days direct access (phone and email) to an Inktank engineer
Please contact us today for more information.